Galco AG646 Glove Ankle Holster for Sig Sauer P290, Right, Black
Serious gun carriers who need deep concealment and prefer an ankle holster rave about Galco's Ankle Glove. Those who need concealment 80 hours a week, year in and year out, find the Ankle Glove so comfortable to wear that they forget it's there - until they need it. The Ankle Glove's wide neoprene ankle band and Velcro closure offer extended wearing comfort and unmatched security. Additional comfort is provided by sheepskin padding between the holster and ankle. It also features a reinforced thumb break for speed of draw and detailed molding for firearm retention. The Ankle Glove may be worn with or without the optional adjustable calf strap (sold separately). Constructed of premium saddle leather stitched to a neoprene band, the Ankle Glove accommodates ankles up to 13" in circumference. Made for semiautomatic pistols and double-action revolvers, the Ankle Glove is available in right or left hand draw in black finish. .
- Constructed of premium saddle leather stitched to a neoprene band
- Reinforced thumb break for speed of draw and detailed molding for firearm retention
- Sheepskin padding between the holster and ankle
- Order based on the hand you shoot with; Right hand shooters wear ankle holster on the left ankle
- Accommodates ankles up to 13" in circumference